Security. Ventilation. Insect Control.
What is an Armor Door?
The integrated, easy to use security shutter and stainless steel insect screen layered with reinforced security grid, are all housed in a heavy-duty, 16 gauge, steel ribbed exterior door.
- Restaurants, Delicatessens, Diners
- Food Service
- Institutional & Community Kitchens
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Stadiums, Gyms, Locker Rooms
- Hospitals, Healthcare Facilities
- Fire Departments
- Dry Cleaners
- Correction Facilities
Any other business that needs air flow and security in production areas
ArmorDoorUSA and its products have NO affiliation with the retailer “The Home Depot”.
ArmorDoorUSA Doors and its related products are only available online at ArmorDoorUSA.
How It Works
- Easy to clean, superior baked on finish (standard color: black)
- Exit Panic Bar
- Exterior Lock Cylinder and Wing Handle
- Heavy Duty Breakaway Strap
- Concealed Continuous Hinge
- Reinforced Security Grid
- Stainless Steel Insect Screen
- Multi-Position Security Gate (will control desired air flow)
- Can retrofit into standard door opening with ease
- One door solution, eliminates the need for a second insect screen door
- Insect Screen is easily removed for replacement or cleaning as required
- Will meet Health Department regulations
- Common keyed Panic Bar cylinder lock plus additional deadbolt
- Also available: color and size options, kick plates, kick down-hold open hardware, pick-proof plates & replacement screens